LFW SS20 Catwalk Gallery
- Pam Hogg SS20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Punk Rave LFW SS20 Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Studio Adaptive Skins at Fashion Scout Ones to Watch
- Esa Liang SS20 at Fashion Scout
- AV SS20 at Fashion Scout Ones to Watch
- A-Jane LFW SS20 Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Pat Guzik SS20 at Fashion Scout
London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2020 starts on Friday 13th September 2019, and runs until Tuesday 17th September. The “SS20” moniker refers to the fact that the designs being shown at this event are aimed to be available to consumers for the Spring/Summer season in 2020, so almost 6 months ahead of time. This is how the fashion industry works.
This fashion trade event is organised by the British Fashion Council, and includes presentations and catwalk shows by fashion designers aimed at trade buyers.
The official on schedule events calendar can be found on the BFC’s London Fashion Week website: LFW SS20 Schedule.