Fashion Week Shows
View the latest catwalk fashion galleries from LFW and other fashion events.
- Pam Hogg AW20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Manon Planche AW20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Jenn Lee AW20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Qiongxin Kou / Yiyao Nie AW20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Underage Studio AW20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- DB Berdan AW20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Pam Hogg SS20 LFW Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Punk Rave LFW SS20 Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Studio Adaptive Skins at Fashion Scout Ones to Watch
- Esa Liang SS20 at Fashion Scout
- AV Couture SS20 at Fashion Scout Ones to Watch
- A-Jane LFW SS20 Catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Pat Guzik SS20 at Fashion Scout
- Istituto Marangoni Fashion Graduate Showcase 2019 London
- DMU Contour Fashion 2019
- Graduate Fashion Week 2019
- Pam Hogg SS14 London Fashion Week
- Lera Leshchova LFW SS14
- Bora Aksu SS14 Catwalk at London Fashion Week
- Jean-Pierre Braganza SS14 at London Fashion Week
- Anna K SS14 LFW Fashion Scout Catwalk
- Michael van der Ham AW13 London Fashion Week
- Dans La Vie AW13 catwalk at Fashion Scout
- Belle Sauvage AW13 London Fashion Week
- Pam Hogg SS13 – LFW
- David Koma SS13 – LFW
- Mark Fast Spring/Summer 2013
- Dans La Vie AW12 – Fashion Scout
- Aminaka Wilmont SS12 – LFW Catwalk
- Inbar Spector SS12 – LFW Catwalk
- Bora Aksu AW11 London Fashion Week
- Bryce Aime AW11 Catwalk London Fashion Week
- PPQ AW11 Catwalk London Fashion Week
- London Fashion Week Catwalk Photography
London Creative Photography have experience of covering both on and off schedule catwalk shows during London Fashion Week as a BFC certified catwalk photographer, working for news agencies, magazines and directly for designers.
My London Fashion Week experience started in February 2011 when I was commissioned to photograph LFW AW/11 for Russian fashion magazine PROfashion. I had approached the magazine after my images from an off-schedule show had been published in 2010. Luckily they were looking for a London-based catwalk photographer to supply images of London Fashion Week shows.
Prior to this I had already been honing my skills of catwalk photography while covering shows such as Alternative Fashion Week, Africa Fashion Week London and various student and charity shows. So I already understood what magazine editors were looking for, at least for the “classic” catwalk shot – full length, straight-on, with nice foot and arm positioning.
My first LFW show started with a hurried trip to a nearby hardware store to buy a ladder and a nearby photography shop to hire a 300mm lens when I discovered that us newbies were delegated to the back of the photographers’ pit.
Over the years I’ve got to know many of the other photographers in the pit at London Fashion Week – and become friends with some. There is a great sense of camaraderie and fun amongst the photographers – and although there may be a lot of banter, at the end of the day we do help each other out, lending each other equipment or lending each other our marked out “spots” in the pit. Over the years, this has meant that my spot has got nearer the front and nearer the centre.
After a few years of supplying images to PROFashion, I started working for a newswire agency, as one of only 3 photographers responsible for covering London Fashion Week. My images from this time were published around he world in print and online in magazines and newspapers.
And this soon lead to me working directly for several designers – which means taking up the hallowed “house spot” – the best place to be when taking catwalk photos., and this often comes with the responsibility of supplying images not only to the designer, but also to British Vogue for their Fashion Week showcase.
Some of the things I’ve learned that are essential for catwalk photography are:
- a backup camera
- a backup lens
- spare batteries
- spare memory cards
- Laptop (with Lightroom, the best digital image asset management tool, primed previously with specific titles. description and tags if images are for use by news services)
- A ladder and a foldable step!